Re: Moving a TOPIC to another Forum
Are you in the Global Moderators group?
If not, add yourself to it:
1) Head over to your ACP (Advanced Admin PAnel) and click the "Users and Groups" tab at the top,
2) Select "Manage groups" on the left hand side and then "Members" (the two little people icon) next to the "Global moderators" group,
3) Enter your username in the box titled "Username:" and click "Submit" at the very bottom.
If so, you might need to check the forum permissions for the Global Moderators group:
1) Head over to your ACP (Advanced Admin Panel) and click the "Permissions" tab at the top,
2) Select "Groups' permissions" on the left hand side and then select the "Global moderators" group from the drop-down box before clicking "Submit",
3) Select "Global moderator permissions" from the drop-down box before clicking "Go",
4) Select "Advanced Permissions" and then the "Topic actions" tab before toggling "Yes" for "Can move topics",
5) You may want to have a look at the other permissions here and set them to how you'd like,
6) Don't forget to click "Apply all permissions" at the very bottom.
If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask and we'll be happy to help