Re: is there anyway on how to make the ADMIN to...
You would have to set it so that either the user or user group's cannot post without approval. What this means is that when a member posts they are held back for moderation before being approved or disapproved (the post will be made public or deleted).
Then, the user or user groups who have the permission to approve or disapprove posts will need to do so via the MCP.
So, let's assume you want every normal member to have to have their posts moderated before they are public, and you want the global moderators to be able to approve or disapprove these posts.
1) Head over to your ACP (Advanced Admin Panel) and click the 'Permissions' tab at the top,
2) Select 'Groups Permissions' on the left hand side and select the 'Global Moderators' group from the drop-down box before clicking submit,
3) Select 'Global Moderator Permissions' from the top drop-down box before clicking 'Go',
4) Select 'Advanced Permissions' and then the 'Post Actions' tab before making sure 'Can approve posts' is toggled to 'Yes',
5) Click 'Apply All Permissions' at the very bottom.
6) Select 'Groups forum permissions' on the left hand side and select the 'Rgistered Users' group from the drop-down box before clicking submit,
7) Toggle the 'all forums' box before clicking submit immediately beneath,
For every forum click 'Advanced Permissions' and then the 'Misc' tab before toggling 'Can post without approval' to 'No',
9) Click 'Apply All Permissions' at the very bottom.
If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask and we'll be happy to help