Re: Giving user admin but not saving
Lets put them into that group:
1) Head over to your ACP (Advanced Admin Panel) and click the "Users and Groups" tab at the top,
2) Select "Manage Groups" on the left hand side and then the "Members" icon (the two little people) next to the Administrators group,
3) Scroll down and enter the username of the member you want to make an Administrator into the box under "Add users",
4) Decide whether this member is going to be listed as a group leader by toggling yes/no above where you have entered the username and click "Submit" underneath.
And now lets make the group default for that member so that their username color shows as the Administrators color,
1) Return back to the Members page (in step 2) for the Administrators group,
2) Toggle the "Mark" box next to the newly added member and select "Make group default for member" from the dropdown box before clicking Submit to the immediate right.
The member will now be in the Administrators group and will also show as one throughout the board.
If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask and we'll be happy to help