#1 Free Forum Host

Best divorce letter ever! 

fDollar: 631 | Donate

Post Best divorce letter ever!
Quote:
THE BEST DIVORCE LETTER EVER

MY DEAR HUSBAND, I'm writing this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you. I've been a good wife to you for the last 20 years and I have nothing to show for it, and the last 2 weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you left your job today which was the last straw.

Last week, you came home and you didn't even notice I had a new hairstyle, had cooked your favourite meal and even wore a brand new nightie. You ate in 2 minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching your TV soaps. You don't tell me you love me anymore, you don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband and wife. Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore. Whatever the case, I'm gone.

Regards, Your EX-Wife.

PS. Don't try to find me. Your BROTHER and I are moving to away together! Have a great life!

DEAR EX-WIFE, Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true you and I have been married for 20 years, although a good woman is a far cry from what you've been. I watch TV soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining and bitching. Too bad that doesn't work.

I DID notice when you got a hair do last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was "You look just like a guy!" Since my father raised me not to say anything, if you can't say something nice, I didn't comment. And when you cooked my favourite meal, you must have got me confused with MY BROTHER because I haven't eaten pork for 7 years.

About the new nightie: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on it, and I prayed it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed $50 from me that morning.

After all of this, I still loved you and felt we could work it out. So when I won the 20 million dollar Lotto, on Saturday, I left my job and bought 2 tickets for us to Jamaica, but when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason, I guess.

I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dollar from me. So take care.

Signed, Your Ex-Husband, Rich As Hell and Free!

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:15 am
Profile WWW

fDollar: 11 | Donate
Post Re: Best divorce letter ever!
Pwned. I want to see if there was a response back from the woman after she recieved the letter :p

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:24 am

lol

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:26 am
Profile WWW

fDollar: 11 | Donate
I made someone lol! Yayz!

Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:39 pm
Valued Contributor

fDollar: 26109 | Donate

djdynamite123 your signature is over 8 lines big, please remove two small ones or the one big image.

Please post all questions in the General Support Forum. There will be no Support over private message, so please only PM me when you think it's necessary.
Advanced HostingPremium ServiceCanceling PayPal SubscriptionsAfter Purchasing Advanced Hosting
Terms of ServiceForum DeletionUnparking DomainUsing your own domainAdvanced Hosting INFO

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Sabre wrote:
djdynamite123 your signature is over 8 lines big, please remove two small ones or the one big image.
Ok Sabre.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:41 am
Profile WWW

fDollar: 35 | Donate
LOLS awesome xD

Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:44 am
Valued Contributor

fDollar: 12302 | Donate

Hehe this made me chuckle. Whether its real or fake, its quite amusing ;)

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:46 am
Profile WWW

Can imagine this would happen though couldnt ya xD

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 am
Profile WWW
Valued Contributor

fDollar: 12302 | Donate

djdynamite123 wrote:
Can imagine this would happen though couldnt ya xD

Absolutely, it must have at least once :lol:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:49 am
Profile WWW

fDollar: 278 | Donate
very funny lol

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 pm
Profile WWW

fDollar: 180 | Donate
That sounds like a gag set up. xD

A great place for discussing everything and anything, you can even promote your own forum here!
Why don't you take a look and join today?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:43 am
Profile WWW

JBArts wrote:
This one made me laugh. What goes around comes around so they say. The wife got a dose of her own medicine. I wonder if this really happened in real life? The wife made such a wrong decision, but I totally agree with the husband -- things do happen for a reason. Thanks for sharing this one.
Yeah i'm sure something similar to this would of happened, perhaps not the lottery but something like won a all year round cruise with 30,000 spending money for example lol. No women could say they regretted what they did for such a win :p

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:47 am
Profile WWW

fDollar: 154 | Donate

What are you, a dictionary? hehehe
My avatar says it all...

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:17 am

fDollar: 353 | Donate
This divorce letter is amazing There are no other words to describe it

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:37 pm
Profile WWW